lines for boycotting Nutella’s changed recipe
- Cool, why don’t they just draw a mustache on the Mona Lisa while they’re at it?
- Less cocoa? We know who you voted for.
- Nutella was created after WWII due to a cocoa shortage, they tryin to tell us somethin?
- Don’t sweet it.
lines for combatting Nutella change recipe haters
- Nutella supports trans-itioning
- We’re balancing milk and chocolate. =
- Stop spreading yourself thin
- We thought you liked
- You asked and we delivered (photo of mona lisa with nutella moustash)
- Nutellagate? We don’t flatten, we FATTEN! (fat tom brady)
- You try finding hazelnuts in your Turkey (responding to hazlenut shortage in Turkey)
- When it’s time to change, you’ve got to smile… (Mona lisa stash)
- We thought you loved GOT, so we decided to kill the best part off.
- We’re boycotting the 1%, so we took 1% of the richness.
- Ladies haven’t you heard? More fat makes your butt grow
- Nutella was created after WWII due to a cocoa shortage, we’re just planning for the future. #longetivy
- Apparently ride or die is no longer a thing?
- A true fan….
- Hey now, chill out, there are bigger problems in the world… like
TacoBella – Let’s talk about tacobella baby,